Welcome to BurtonComics blog! :)

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

David Longoria Stars In PBS Tv Unique Baila

David Longoria Stars In PBS Tv Unique Baila

Baila! Starring David Longoria will be airing on PBS Tv Stations across America this fall. The 90 minute music concert style program characteristics a stage full of musicians, singers and dancers and guest stars from about the globe.

The unique functions Longoria together with guest stars from around the globe: Latin singer and actress Jimena, from Mexico City; Lebanese singer Therese Neaime, from Dubai; and, American artists April Diamond, Juliet B. Rock, Latisha, and rapper five Star. The unique was taped live from OC Pavilion in Santa Ana, California to be broadcast on PBS stations nationally.

"I was honored all of the guests flew in to be a portion of my Television unique. We had a blast and the live audience was terrific," Longoria recalls.

The concert characteristics a stage filled with musicians, singers and dancers. "I am proud to contain our world class dancers in our show", Longoria says. "We have Salsa dancers, Tango, ballet, belly dancers and even go-go. This is quite possibly an initial to air on PBS stations. Baila is Spanish for 'dance' so we wanted to present several forms of dance with my music." They added video screens to give a complete visual

Baila! also will be the title of Longoria's new cd, which he calls a collection of ?Latin feeling jazzy songs with catchy lyrics and melodies.? The 15 songs collection attributes guest performances of Cece Peniston, Ottmar Liebert, Marc Antoine, Poncho Sanchez, Jimena, Therese Neaime, Latisha, five Star and others. "My music can be a blend of Jazz, pop, Latin and dance, " says Longoria. "People who enjoy Latin Jazz appear to follow our music too as people who enjoy to dance."

Longoria began out in classical music prior to he found jazz. "Listening to the jazz greats like Dizzy Gillespie, Freddy Hubbard, Miles Davis and other people inspired me to improvise also as innovate, says Longoria, adding, "the ones who communicated to every person simply and had a lot off wide appeal made sense to me, from Al Hirt to Herb Alpert." These days Longoria loves the performers who reach out to relate to the popular man. "Andrea Bocelli. Shakira, Carlos Santana, these are folks that take their art to exactly where the persons can get it and appreciate it," explains Longoria. "It's wonderful that we have awesome abilities to develop sophisticated music, or to be technically proficient on our instrument, but music is all about communication to me. If I lose my audience because I wish to just show off on my trumpet, the message is lost. My fans want to hear me genuinely get passionate and PLAY the trumpet and I do not desire to let them down. But the music should always be musical so it can be understood and enjoyed."

Audiences seem to delight in Longoria's unique music. A lot more than 100,000 follow his social media fan web sites and they watch his videos on YouTube. "I really like YouTube for bringing the music and video clips correct to the fans. Anytime day or night you could go watch your preferred artists perform. And it is cost-free! I am blessed to have so quite a few fans that watch my videos and follow me to concerts and our Tv performances. My YouTube channel (www.youtube.com/davidlongoria) has properly more than 2 million views so far. And we're growing every day!" Fans can find his FaceBook fans page at and Twitter at www.twitter.com/davidlongoria7.

Longoria decided to create and appear on his own Television Special for PBS stations when he found opera singer Andrea Bocelli carry out on his own Tv unique on the PBS network. "I love how PBS can bring fantastic performers to the American audiences even if their music does not fit a specific radio format. I've only heard Andrea Bocelli on the radio at Christmastime but his music is wonderful and I think PBS for exposing the American audiences to his artistry," says Longoria. Other people like Michael Buble bring such a terrific sound and also the PBS specials have given them the required strength of exposure to the fans. "I am so pleased to bring my music and guests to our own PBS unique this year", Longoria says proudly. "This is an audience that desires fantastic top quality performances form the most effective world class performers so the regular is high and we give them almost everything we've got to rise to that", he adds.

0 comments:

Post a Comment