From the very talented Niko Walter
1. My husband is the most amazing person i know. Please don't throw up. He is, you should meet him. He's gotta be awesome if he puts up with my ass.
2. I love Prince
3. Even though I complain about it, I love reading my husbands comic book scripts before he turns them in.
4. I think I'm the most skittish, easily startled person on the planet. I completely sympathize with that one barn animal that passes out when snuck up on.
5. Tequilla is my nemesis and Captain Morgan is my mortal enemy. I turn into a completely different person. I would tell you about this alter ego but i never remember how i act so ask other people.
6. I am terrified of zombies in video games, movies, pictures, or conversation. I really just hate scary movies all together. If I'm tricked into watching one of these, I have to sit with my feet off of the ground, with my glasses on (so they can easily be taken off) and hands by my ears to cover the suspense music.
My friend and yours David McCue--transplanted here from Scotland--loves zombies and their very rich culture so much so that when he gets bored he writes HAIKUS.
Here are a few:
Eating tasty brains/Is now how I spend my day/Shuffling in decay.
Skin like dirty snow/Only hunger to move me/Through the dead city.
Hunk of meat in hand/Without a jaw I just gnaw/Undead frustration!
I'm no Halo dork, but some of my friends are--and this shit is just too good not to post. According to MTV:
Yes, that’s Master Chief officiating a wedding ceremony. I spent Saturday down here in Orlando attending Desirai Labrada and John Henry’s Halo Wedding, which went off with barely any hitches.
Posted by Ryan Burton at 10:01 PM